Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

People.com Blog

Epidode Three: It's A Dog-Eat-Dog World :
Highlights include:
*Bradley needs a Red Bull!
*Laura dresses up Like Athena Onasis at the Equestrian International Competition.
*And Angela creates a fanciful story that beats my "Paris Hilton Goes To Mykonos"!!
You can find it all (and more): Go to People.com
You can also find my blog on Bravotv.com on the "Project Runway" site. Click below: BravoTV.com

On another note:
I wanted to say "Thank You" to everyone who attended my "Learning Annex" seminars on "How To Get Into The Fashion Industry" and "How To Get Your Dresses On The Red Carpet".
San Francisco , Los Angeles, and especially (big SHOUT OUT!) San Diego (best turnout of the three, thanks to FIDM San Diego and David's family for helping out with the advertisements) were great fun and, I hope , informative. I will be returning to San Diego to do an event with the W Hotels. Will keep you updated.