Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Presenting... My Line!

Yay!! I got the OK to share some of my shoes from the Cece L'amour line :)

I know my posts have been super spread out but I'm just in such a funk right now. Again, I'm so sorry and I will get back to it soon. We have fashion week coming up and I'll be in New York for the whole month of September to "get away" so I'm looking forward to sharing that journey with you guys!

So here are some of my favorites. I named the shoes after my girl friends because without them I don't know who I'd be...


Christie (my fake twin/talented hair master... check her out)
Juls
3 Colors

Miche
Heidi



Tanisha

Wendy (shout out to WendyB)

Nicole


Katie (my amazing sister)
Jess (my oldest friend and favorite shoe designer)

love the colors!

Jane (shout out to Sea of Shoes)
Brigitte (I have flats in my line, can you believe it!)
in suedes and leather
Leah (my very talented bff. Photography/Makeup)

I heart printed fabrics!

Candy
Arlene (my biggest supporter)
Connie (my grandma)


There are lots more but I just wanted to give you a general idea of the line. Super girly, feminine and flirty... just how a girl should be ;)
I hope you like!






xox,