Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Great Idea for a Wedding Guest Book - An Engravable Picture Frame

When I was looking for a wedding guest book I wanted to go for something different and unique.
So this bride was thrilled when I found this unique wedding guest book idea!
Many of us brides take engagement pictures and would LOVE to display them in a beautiful way. This guest book shows off your beautiful pictures and serves as a guest book! They are engraved photo mats and pictures frames from I do Engravables. The idea is to have your guest sign your photo mat with an engraving scribe and you get to keep it as a real keepsake picture frame. I thought it was such a creative idea and something that I will actually display in our home.



What do you guys think? Any cool guest book ideas you want to share? Just comment below.