Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner


Welcome!

Hi everyone. Welcome to my new blog page. Although I have a fantastic new website nickverreos.com , which I hope everyone has had a chance to visit, I have been getting such an amazing amount of support that I wanted to be able to address everyone immediately.

First and foremost, I want to thank everyone for their kind words and emails of support. I am humbled by everyones response to me and am so appreciative. I wish I could email everyone back, but as you must know, time is limited these days!

Hopefully these postings will fill everyone in on all the exciting things that have been happening to me on a day to day basis since Project Runway started airing.

Keep coming back often and hopefully I can keep you entertained with some exciting news and information!

All my best,

Nick