Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

New Betsey Johnson!

I just want to let you all know that all the new Betsey Johnson styles are finally the stuff I worked on starting almost a year ago. Yay! There aren't a ton of my styles out yet but they're coming and from now on all the new ones are the ones I did :)

These are on one of my favorite shoe websites, Heels.com



I love this new outsole we did. Cute and girly, yet almost subtle.

You can find these ones on Nordstrom.com

You cant really tell by this photo but there are big set stones inside the little rosettes. :)
You can tell better on the black one...


Well, I hope you like!! I'm really excited and honored to be Betsey's shoe designer and can't wait to see the runway show this weekend!!
Also, thank you all so much for your positive comments and emails. I love you guys.