Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Alooooo-ha!

Hey friends!! I've been in Hawaii the past week for a little girls trip! It was amazing and so nice to be away from yucky cold weather for a while. Later this week I'm off to NY for Fashion Week where it will undoubtedly be freezing ass cold!
We were on Oahu, staying in Waikiki to be specific... and I must say that I was saddened by the amount of Crocs I saw on the island. I generally like to stereotype Japanese youth into the category of amazing and fashion forward, but that was clearly NOT the case in Hawaii because I'd say about 90% of them were wearing crocs. I wanted to cry.

Why the venomous distain for the brand? Well if you have to ask you clearly don't know me. I hate Crocs and everything they represent. See here here and here for past posts and further examples of my hatred.

Other than the yucky footwear, Hawaii was great and I'm now packing to get ready for NY. I'm excited to meet any of you who will be in the area so let me know what you are all up to. Is anyone going to any fun shows?? Spill!