Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

My Friends are Gorgeous AND Talented!

You guys have to check this out! My annoyingly beautiful and very talented friend Skully handcrafts these beautiful one of a kind veils, and when you see them you'll make up a reason to need a veil!
Check it out- En-Veil.com

Then there's one of my oldest and dearest friends, Jessica Palermo, who is getting married next month. We're going to celebrate her bachelorette in a really exciting way! Well, In MY opinion anyway.

Jess is not your average bachelorette. She's incredibly creative (she designs Badgley Mischka footwear and is our new and improved Charles Jourdan designer) and entertainingly quirky so when talking about what we should do for her party I knew she'd be into my sort of out there theme.
The idea came from Jess and I laughing about the average party where girls wear embarrassing condom covered veils and are surrounded by their scantily clad girl friends. Not really our style.
I thought it would be really cool and glamorous to sort of do the opposite. To have all the girls dress in sexy black dresses and vintage black veils (enter the En-Veil tie-in) and call it "mourning the death of her singlehood"... yes I'm serious, and to my pleasant surprise- Jess loved the idea!

Doesn't that sound fun!?
What fun crazy things have you guys done for a bachelor/bachelorette party?? Spill it!