Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

2010 Grammy Awards Red Carpet Fashion: Who Wore What? Rihanna

Rihanna in Elie Saab Haute Couture Fall 2009, the "All White Collection".

This gown also happens to be from the same "All White" Elie Saab collection in which French actress Marion Cotillard's SAG Awards dress came from. Being a "fashion guy", I always love it when I see somebody wear one of the major pieces from collections that I've only seen in photos and/or runway videos--and then usually gets put back into the designer's Archival closets.

There's always this feeling I get when I see gowns like this and scream at the TV: "OMG, they did not just wear THAT dress from that such-and-such Haute Couture Collection...I'm so excited!!". With that being said, not everyone can actually pull off wearing such statement-making, usually runway-only pieces. These collections are not for everybody. But... Rihanna can pull it off, and did!