Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Project Runway Blog on People.com

PROJECT RUNWAY BLOG on PEOPLE.COM

I have been asked several times to give my "Two Cents" on the episodes of the new Season of Project Runway. Well, you ask , and you shall receive! I am honored to say that People.com has asked me to write a blog on the new season. So now, instead of just e-mailing my friends my commentary on the show and the designers, a whole lot more people are going to get to read it.
Being that I was a designer on the previous season, I think this gives me a bit of a special and unique insight into the show, it's challenges and the drama that ensues as a result. I will also be coming from my experience working in the Industry for 15 years as well as an Instructor of fashion design, sketching and patternmaking .
I am giving some honest, yet biting commentary. You might agree or disagree with my comments, but heck, it's nothing that wasn't already dished out to me!
Click
HERE to read my people.com blog.