Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Nancy O'Dell in Custom Nick Verreos/Nikolaki

Miss Universe Telecast, Sunday July 23:

As I was sitting in the audience last night, front row, next to the beautiful Brook Lee, Miss Universe 1997, wearig a gown I created for her, I was nervous as heck, waiting to see if hostess Nancy O'Dell was going to open the show with my gown. As she was announced , my heart pounded faster, she began walking out, and there she was wearing the design David and I created for her: a black lace with hand-applied paillettes Mermaid gown with ice blue silk charmeuse backing. She looked glorious to say the least. David was many seats away from me so I could not enjoy the moment immediately with him, but you can guess that Brook and I were grasping our hands like CRAZY!! I will post more photos soon, but I wanted to show a photo of the gown since many of you might not have realized which one was mine. And by the way: it is NOT a fishtail!! This is just considered a "Chapel Length sweeping Train".