Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Learning Annex San Francisco

I will be doing a "LEARNING ANNEX" course, "How To Break Into The Fashion Industry" , this Wednesday, July 19th 7-9 PM in San Francisco.
I feel a little bit bad because I will miss my beautiful sister's(Rita) Birthday, which is on the same day! But I am really looking forward to my return to San Francisco, even though it is only for one night. The two-hour session will be moderated by Simon Ungless, Director of Graduate Fashion at the prestigious Academy of Art University so I am more than honored.
The prices vary from $39.99 for "members online fee" to $49.99 for "non-members course fee", so it should not break anyone's budget. Only a little bit goes to me, so please tell your friends in San Francisco or anyone you think that might be interested in learning the "inner dirt" on the fashion industry to come and support the "Nick Fund".

The address of the class is :
American College Of California
760 Market Street
11th Floor
Stockton and Grant Street

Click
HERE for a map of the location


I will also be doing one in
Los_Angeles and one in San_Diego at the end of the month as well!!
For more info. on registering,
check out :
www.learningannex.com or call 415.788.5500
*attached flyer has details for San Diego only