Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Nick and Tara Lipinski


I've been having a great time attending shows this week in Los Angeles at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week @ Smashbox Studios. Despite the rain here in sunny Southern California, I was glad I made it to Kara Saun's show. She created an absolutely exquisite collection that blended Victoriana with Asian inspiration. It reminded me more of a fashion show that I would have seen in Paris or New York as opposed to Los Angeles.
Later that night I attended the Agent Provocateur show which was a paparazzi's dream. In the front row were Cher, Courtney Love and Christina Aguilera just to name a few! As I was exiting the show, a beautiful girl tapped me on the shoulder and it turned out to be
Tara Lipinski! Looks like I've met almost every Ladie's Figure Skating icon of the last decade........Michelle Kwan are you out there?!