Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

The much talked about: OUTFIT #13


Of course, the highlight of the Finale episode for me, was the much talked about Outfit #13!! It was so great to hear how much all the judges and the viewers out there in TV-Land liked this look. It definitely helped make the experience worth it, because to be quite honest, when I was chosen 1st, I was kinda like, are you sure you don't want to pick somebody else. Heidi, Daniel F., Guadalupe...anybody?!?
I had grand plans of filming the Reunion Show for a couple of hours and then spending the rest of the week shopping and lunching at Pastis while hanging out with my NY friends.
I mean, I love Daniel V., and kudos to all three of them for making the finals, but making us slave away for 48 hours with no sleep was a bit much. At least they could have given us a years supply of Tresemme hair products or some Loreal cosmetics....a Banana Republic gift certificate! Hello anybody?!? Anything.................?
Anyway, like I said, I'm happy that it was so well received and it made for fun TV watching on Finale night. Thanks for all the support!
.
.

Draping outfit #13