Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Back From Torino!

Hello Everyone! I'm back from Italy and had the most amazing time. I bring back with me so many great memories and experiences, including attending the Closing Ceremony! Unfortunetly, one thing I was unable to bring back with me was one of my bags! It is somewhere between Italy and the US and hopefully I will eventually have it returned to me since it contained all the gifts I purchased for friends and family!!
I'm glad many of you were able to see both Olympic Ice and Olympic Zone! As I said before I had such a great time doing both shows and appreciate all the positive response I received.
I am going to try and do a "Nick's Italy Review" when I get a second, I was able to make it to Milan for a couple of days and saw some amazing Italian style! I was able to have a meeting about producing my line in Milan which would be a dream come true.
Tomorrow I am already back on a plane to New York to do the Donny Deutsch show called "The Big Idea". Look for me and almost the entire cast on Monday's episode. I'll update more as details become available.
-xxooNick