Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Crazy, Stupid, Love.. of mine:

photos via buzzsugar

He makes women swoon, & men reexamine themselves. Also, he may or may not be one of the reasons why I'm singleafter all, I am mentally dating him in my own delusional Gosling Bubble (Eva Mendes, who?). But enough about me. Let me rekindle everyone's obsession that is Crazy, Stupid, Love (2011). I know, I know, the timing of this post could not be more imperfect, but: I had to have these stills in my blog archives.

Remember the epic makeover scene when Ryan's characterthe ultimate playboy & romancertransforms a clueless divorcee to a more suave bachelor? Well, the makeover was more than just elevating Steve Carrel's style with a great suitit was about getting him to snap out of his marriage woes, and most importantly, feel comfortable and current with himself. However, it was Ryan Gosling's array of wardrobe changes (and charm + smirk + good looks) throughout the film that made the rom-com oh-so memorable. The looks were all possible thanks to the film's costume designer, Dayna Pink. Gents, if you haven't done so already, read the GQ interview, here for some sartorial inspiration !

Film's Costume Designer: Dayna Pink
Designers: Alexander McQueen, Simon Spurr, Yves Saint Laurent, David Yurman (rings!) + more
Total Wardrobe Changes: 36

PS: I promise, no more RG posts for a while. If you missed the first men's post, Charm Her: Little Black Blazer, view it HERE