Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Cece L'amour

Did you guys hear?? I finally have the name of my shoe line :)

Why Cece L'amour? Well, to be honest, it wasn't my first choice. My original name was actually Vie in Rose, which translates to "Life in Pink", but our lawyer found a lingerie company in Canada with the name La Vie in Rose and he thought it was too close, SO... it was on to finding a new name.

My friends call me Cece, or Cece the Bunny so I thought- Ooh! Cece Lapin (Cece Bunny in French) but that's way too close to Fifi Lapin. Another name fail. I was pretty set on incorporating French into the name since it's my dad's native tongue and it was my first language. (Betcha didnt know that!) I needed something personal, but with character. I liked the Cece part but thought Cece Ouaknine was too difficult and Cece Soto was too boring...
Then I thought, L'amour! My last name isn't L'amour but I do love love. ;) Cece L'amour would be my new name! And you know, I actually like it more than my first choice.

Next came the look. I wanted my logo to be super girly and fun, and luckily, I'm married to the most talented logo designer I know. hehe. He came up with this...






And here it is in a prototype shoe...

You like? I love! Next up? We've got to design a super cute box to hold these babies!

I'm super excited to get started on the shoes and to share my ideas and designs with you :) I can't wait to hear your feedback. Thank you all for your loving support, it really means the world to me.


xoxo,