Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

68th Annual Golden Globe Awards Fashion: Who Wore What? Halle Berry in Nina Ricci Fall 2009

The gorgeous Halle Berry in Nina Ricci (from Olivier Theyskens' last Fall 2009 Collection for the house).
*Thank you to my informed commenter/reader for pointing it out--LOVE my readers!

Wish I could say the same for that gown. Two Words: Oh Dear. In a sea of Statement-Making Architecturally Draped Gowns and all-over beaded stunners, she shows up in this? A black chiffon and satin bustier dress that looks as if she's wearing her undergarments and hasn't actually gotten dressed yet. Is it 2003 or 2011?

The under-dress cuts her off at the thigh and the chiffon over-drape skirt is just odd. And to top everything off, she makes a very safe and dated shoe choice. If she had gone with an edgier platform shoe, I might have thought she was making a statement. Definitely NOT one of my favorites of the night. And interestingly enough, why I do LOVE it on the model, on the runway, and with those STOMPING boots? But, wow, Halle is GA-GA-GORGEOUS!!?? Look at that body, that face!!! What did you guys think of her gown choice?