Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Love and Shoes.

Ben and I went to our good friends Mark and Gigi's wedding and I was very pleasantly surprised at how many great shoes I saw! I became that creepy friend taking pictures of girls feet all night. Ha ha.
But seriously- Gigi is a very stylish girl, so I shouldn't have been surprised by all her cute friends. Gigi wore my favorite shoes of the night- nude Valentino d'orsay pumps with a big oversized bow. I was honored to hep her pick them out months before her big day. :)
She wore a beautiful vintage inspired knee length lace dress and she looked absolutely perfect!



(Paris Hilton knocked these off)

We had so much fun! Ben wore a Marc Jacobs seersucker suit and I wore a Diane Von Furstenberg dress and YSL shoes.




Here are some of my favorite shoes of the evening... Most of which are surpprisingly affordable!
I even saw a girl wearing a pair of Harajuku Lovers shoes. I was very excited!


(The HL shoes)


(Report Signature)


(Zara)








(sweet hot dog tattoo)



If I find out who any of the other shoes are by I'll update. :)