Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Familiar Connection

The word is out! If you haven't heard already, my sister Rita is a contestant on the new season of Survivor: Fiji. I did a posting on BravoTv.com which you can read HERE. They didn't make it easy to find on their website, so I thought just in case some of you missed it and wanted to read a little bit about the connection I would give you the heads up. Also, BPR is always on top of it! You can read a few questions I answered for them HERE.
And on another related topic: I ask forgiveness for the double pooka sheel necklaces , the large Turquoise chokers AND the hipster studded belt. This photo is about 4 years old! At least the one shouldered silk dress style my sister is featuring is STILL being ordered by stores! I guess I was a bit "ahead of my time".